Adobe Photoshop la 39USD pentru studenti si profesori

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Guest, pentru o varianta fara reclame a forumului oferim conturi premium. Mai multe detalii aici.
  • Forumul a fost upgradat la o versiune noua. Daca intapinati probleme va rog sa le raportati.

Zsolt

King Nothing
Staff member
fly-ra 2017
Feb 12, 2012
EDDK
flightradar24 feed id
My fr24 statistics
flightaware feed
My flightaware feed
Flightdiary
My fr24 profile
Good Deal: Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended student and teacher edition just $39.80
[img width=640 height=474]http://cdn3.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/3138903/photoshop-gd_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg[/img]
Adobe is running a deal on its site that will let students and teachers download a full version of Adobe Photoshop CS5 for 80 percent off. The student and teacher edition of the photo editing software typically costs $199, but until March 3rd it's just $39.80 with discount code "SAVE80EDU." To qualify for the discounted pricing you need to be a student with proof of enrollment (read: a valid student ID) in an accredited university, primary, or secondary school. Teachers, faculty, and staff also quality if you can provide proof of employment to Adobe. The discount applies to both PC and Mac editions of the software, and if you'd rather have a retail copy you can have one shipped to you for $5.95 more. Just keep in mind that CS5 is on its way out, so if you take advantage of this deal you'll be missing out on that fancy content-aware move feature demoed in Photoshop CS6.
Sursa: The Verge

Nu stiu daca e disponibil si pentru RO, dar daca e cineva interesat poate intreba la Adobe. E o oferta destul de buna.

A

Anonymous

Este o oferta foarte buna, daca nu ar fi atat de multe presiuni sa cumparam absolut orice jur ca as si intra sa il cumpar mai ales ca sunt pe princiupiul ca munca altora trebuie platita! ( am 3 licente de Windows in casa de ex)