• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Guest, pentru o varianta fara reclame a forumului oferim conturi premium. Mai multe detalii aici.

Todd is Back

Feb 22, 2012
Langley Canada
Ryanair announces 40% cuts at Budapest Ferenc Liszt International starting Jan 10, 2013 - a total of 10 routes and 2 based aircraft to be slashed ::)

http://www.ryanair.com/en/news/ryanair- ... ower-costs

Here's is a funny picture posted by readers of Airliners.net depicting Ryanair sentiments towards Budapest airport almost a year ago when they expanded their presence at BUD and ... today .. when decided to scale down BUD operations

Todd is Back

Feb 22, 2012
Langley Canada
Hey Vic, I just completed my post with a pic showing Ryanair moody attitude when comes down to negotiations. Hopefully if they decide to operate at Tg Mures would let your underwear in place ... ;D

VicMures

Feb 18, 2012
LRCL
Flightdiary
My fr24 profile
"Todd is Back" said:
Hey Vic, I just completed my post with a pic showing Ryanair moody attitude when comes down to negotiations. Hopefully if they decide to operate at Tg Mures would let your underwear in place ... ;D

Great pic !!! The most suggestive I've seen so far :))
For some time now, the only thing that Targu Mures gets is a lot of middle-fingering ;D

Targu Mures, Cluj or anywhere would be just fine. A new route is always good.