Sukhoi to deliver SSJ100s to Southeast Asia, Latin America customers

• Guest, pentru o varianta fara reclame a forumului oferim conturi premium. Mai multe detalii aici.

Zsolt

King Nothing
Staff member
fly-ra 2017
Feb 12, 2012
Aotearoa
flightradar24 feed id
My fr24 statistics
flightaware feed
My flightaware feed
Flightdiary
My fr24 profile
Titlu: Sukhoi to deliver SSJ100s to Southeast Asia, Latin America customers
Sursa: ATW
Data: 27 Februarie, 2012

Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Co. (SCAC), which received its European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) type certificate A-176 Friday, will deliver 10 Sukhoi Superjet 100s to customers in Southeast Asia and Latin America in the second half of this year, SCAC president Vladimir Prisyazhnyuk said.
DN_Sukhoi_SuperJet_100_5.jpg

Sukhoi Superjet 100. Courtesy, Sukhoi

The first four aircraft will be delivered to Mexican Interjet Airline (4O), which ordered 15 SSJ100s. Indonesian Sky Aviation will take delivery of three of 12 aircrafton order. Three SSJ100s will be delivered to Lao Central Airlines (formerly known as Phongsavanh Airlines) from Laos.

SCAC wants to deliver 23 aircraft this year. Armenian Armavia (U8) became the first SSJ100 ownerin April and received the first of two aircraft. Two aircraft will be delivered to Russian Yakutia Airline (R3). Aeroflot (SU), which operates five SSJ100s, will receive 10 of the type.

SCAC has 168 firm orders for the SSJ100. Foreign carriers have committed to 100 out of 168 orders. Air Bahrain said at the Bahrain Airshow it is considering the SSJ100 for its fleet.